How to prepare for an entrance exam?
You need to register before you can take the entrance exam. After your audition you need to submit several documents. We have outlined the process below:
Audition fee Classical / Jazz
Conservatorium Maastricht will confirm receipt of your application and schedule your practical entrance examination, a theory examination and an oral theory examination. On one day in April, you will have to audition for us and (if you audition for the Bachelor) take a theory examination. Please read the information about the main subjects in Classical Music or Jazz beforehand.
Click here for the Classical entrance exams overview. After your registration at Studielink, you will receive an e-mail with further details per main-subject.
Click here for the Jazz entrance exams overview. After your registration at Studielink, you will receive an e-mail with further details per main-subject.
Click here for an admission requirements overview
Audition Music in Education
If you want to check out the requirements and audition dates for Music in Education, please click here. (in Dutch)
Additional requirementYou are not quite ready yet. Before 1 September, you need to upload the documents below to studielink to complete your enrolment, receive your student ID and gain access to your Zuyd University account. If you fail to do so, you will not be allowed to start your studies or access your account.
- you must have proof of the required prior education;
- you must have passed all parts of the entrance examination;
- you must have proof of a sufficient command of Dutch or English;
- you must have paid your tuition fees;
- you must also submit the following documents:
- a copy of your (valid) passport;
- a copy of your diploma and/or certificates of your previous education;