What should I do if something has gone wrong with my enrolment?

You can contact the Enrolment Office. E-mail: enrolmentoffice@zuyd.nl, tel: +31 (0)88 989 30 39.

Who can help me with questions about living in Maastricht?

A lot of information can be found on www.mymaastricht.nl

Who should I turn to if I have questions about student finance and child support?

You can go to the Student Affairs Office or email via: bo.conservatoriummaastricht@zuyd.nl.

Do I need to register for every examination?

Not for regular examinations. If you want to resit an examination (take it again), you should register with the Educational Affairs Office.  bo.conservatoriummaastricht@zuyd.nl.

What is an EC?

1EC = 1 European Credit = study load of 28 hours. One year of study amounts to 60 ECs

What is the Wi-Fi code of Conservatorium Maastricht?

You can log on to the Zuyd network and internet using your username and password.

Where can I study?

You can book a room through asimut.conservatorium@zuyd.nl. You can only get the key to the room if you temporarily hand in your student card.

I have forgotten my student card. How can I confirm a room?

You cannot confirm a room without your student card, so please make sure you have it with you at all times.

How long is the building where I am studying open?

See the opening times on the contact page. Please bear in mind that you have to leave the building half an hour before closing time.

Can I store my instrument somewhere?

Yes, there is a storage room. Ask at reception for the key.

What should I do if I have questions about exemptions?

Please contact Educational Affairs Office: bo.conservatoriummaastricht@zuyd.nl (Leentje Clijsters, Felix Havenith and Frans Gulikers).

What should I do if I am ill?

You can report sick by contacting the reception of the building where you are studying.

I have incurred a delay in my studies or I want to prevent falling behind. Who can I talk to about this?

You can contact your Academic Guidance Counsellor.

I cannot attend the graduation ceremony. When can I collect my certificate, or can I have it sent by post?

You (or a relative or friend) can pick up your certificate from the week after the graduation ceremony at the Educational Affairs Office. After this period it is best to contact the Educational Affairs Office: bo.conservatoriummaastricht@zuyd.nl.

What should I do if property of Conservatorium Maastricht has been damaged or broken?

Please report it at reception.

Where can I take English/Dutch lessons and how much does that cost?

Zuyd offers a ‘Survival Dutch Kit’: this is a short, free Dutch course for Erasmus students. In October or November, students receive an invitation for this course by e-mail. Students of Conservatorium Maastricht can also take free English lessons at the Conservatorium. Zuyd also offers courses in German, English, or French, and Dutch as a second language courses (NT2) for foreign students. All language courses are open to international students. For more information, contact internationaloffice.arts@zuyd.nl.

Where can I get help in organising my study?

Zuyd offers extra courses such as time management, speed reading, mind mapping, see www.zuydnet.nl.
Zuydnet is only accessible with a Zuyd Account which students will recieve after registration.

I need proof of enrollment, where can I get it?

You can go to Osiris Student and download it yourself.